Your go-to Report when needing to cash in some of your savings bonds, included with your Savings Bond subscription. Don’t cash in without it!
Quickly identifies the best savings bonds to redeem based on your bond portfolio interest rate performance. Helps you avoid forfeiting money and maximize your investment.
What We Do
- Eliminate confusion & arbitrary redemptions
- Feel confident holding onto the winners & redeeming the losers
- Redeem only the amount of bonds you actually need
- Avoid having to report excess interest earnings on tax returns
How It Works
- Enter how much cash you need
- Unique programs examine the financial performance of your portfolio
Reportindicates which bonds you should redeem
Created on: February 20, 2019
Marketing & Editorial Director at SavingsBonds.com
Jackie Brahney is the Marketing and Editorial Director and most notably, an U.S. Savings Bond Expert for SavingsBonds.com. Since 1991, she has done extensive research on savings bonds and state of the art savings bond valuation systems, and heads the company's public relations and marketing initiatives.
Latest posts by Jackie Brahney (see all)
- How Do I Buy A Paper Savings Bond Using My Tax Refund? - March 11, 2019
- Should I Report Interest Earnings On Paper Savings Bonds I Still Own? - February 26, 2019
- What Taxes Will I Owe When Cashing In Savings Bonds? - February 21, 2019